Rather than performing Experiment 7.1 in class, I would like you to watch the following You-Tube video:
Then for Experiment 7.2 please do the following:
1. To view animal cells undergoing mitosis, visit http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/animals/cell/mitosis/label/label.GIF
2. Sketch (or print) the cells as shown.
3. Label each cell with the stage it is in.
4. Check your animal cell labels here: http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/animals/cell/mitosis/label/labelanswers.GIF
5. Click on this link to see the differences between plant and animal telophase and cytokinesis. Write a paragraph describing what happens in each type of cell.
Please bring your labeled drawing and paragraph to class on January 11.